- Cinnamon helps with memory.
- Cinnamon can benefit anyone who suffers from migraines or headaches.
- Cinnamon helps stabilize blood sugar.
- Cinnamon can help boost weight loss.
- Cinnamon is a natural food preservative.
- Honey and cinnamon together can help with pain ( especially in teeth!)
- Cinnamon has antifungal properties
- Cinnamon can hep lower bad cholesterol
- Cinnamon can also aid in digestion.
My oldest son is 5 years old and often has some tummy issues. I have noticed that when he eats cinnamon on a regular basis that it helps with his digestion. One of Bryson’s favorite snacks are apple slices with cinnamon on them. When he first started requesting this snack I looked at it as a junk food until I began doing some research on cinnamon! I could hardly believe how beneficial it was to the body!
I honestly will now let the kids put cinnamon on anything they request. In fact I offer cinnamon sprinkled on different things and throw it into many different recipes! Apples, bananas, yogurt, oatmeal even toast! This being said, I will allow cinnamon to be sprinkled on anything, not a cinnamon and sugar mixture!