Be sure to check out my post on Farro here!
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups peas
- 1 small onion diced
- 4 eggs ( beaten)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 6 cups cooked farro
- cook farro according to package ( I cook mine in a rice cooker!)
- stir fry chicken, and all veggies together in 1 tbsp of oil until well cooked
- remove stir fry mix from pan and add remaining olive oil ( 3 tbsp) and allow to heat
- once olive oil is hot pour in beaten eggs and continually stir until eggs are well cooked and scrambled.
- mix eggs well with stir fry mixture
- pour in 2 cups of chicken broth
- add cooked farro
- add soy sauce
- heat through and allow liquid to cool down!
*** Other veggies ( shredded carrots, scallops, green onions, bean sprouts, or bok choy can easily be added! Last night when I made this, I just threw in what I had on hand and available from the garden!! This recipe also reheats extremely well!!***