- 3 cups chopped tomatoes ( size didn’t matter really since I put everything in the food processor!)
- 2 small red peppers ( or green, red were just on hand!)
- 1 small onion diced ( or 3 tablespoons minced onion)
- 4 jalapeno ( for less spicy salsa only use 1 or 2!) diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- chop/dice all ingredients
- mix all ingredients together
- place in food processor or blender for 10 second.
- To can process in a water bath canner
What I love most about this recipe is that everyone likes it!! I plan on making lots of salsa as the tomatoes continue to pour in!!!